Monday, August 29, 2011

Andiamo!


Monday, August 29, 2011 6:39:26, 27, 28 PM
     As I watch the seconds countdown until I return to the eternal city, the excitement bubbles up inside me.  I can't wait to eat pizza at Remo, chat in my favorite language (Spitalian) with locals, and show my BFF Chloe all the new amazing places we can visit in Rome.  Thanks to my travel seminar last semester with Skidmore, I’ve done the whirlwind touristy walk of the city as well the tour of the tiny secret culture spots.  I have a feeling that I’m going to be most excited for some good Italian food when I first arrive after my 11+ hours of traveling (thanks a lot Irene).  Time to sign off and run to the gate, plus there is no way I could turn these feelings into words of any sort, so I’ll wait to bore all of you with tales of food, wine and city when I get there.  
Ciao for now…

No comments:

Post a Comment